Sunday, February 04, 2007

Here's to 2007!

I'm finally back in the game! 2006 was a crazy year as my family and I decided to move from WI to SC....much warmer weather! I made the move with my son in July '06 and my husband finally came down in November '06. Our house in WI took awhile to sell!

2007 is going to be a great year! I will be updating my blog on a regular basis, it's a vow of mine! I've been selected to Cut Above Scrappin's Design Team. I'm very excited about that! You can check out the site at cutabovescrappin.com.

I've recently begun selling my work on ebay as well as to local boutiques in town. I create cards, layouts and altered items such as notebooks, clipboards, and gift boxes. I really enjoy doing it and hope to make it a full time job eventually! You can see my items on ebay under the member name of radarblu. I do take custom orders as well!

I'm looking forward to a wonderful and exciting '07!

No comments: