Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm missing AJ.....

It's been a week since AJ went up to Wisconsin to visit family and friends and I miss him already! He's going to be gone for about 5 weeks, that's a long time when I'm used to him running around all the time. And not to mention the fact that he is 900 miles away from home right now! That makes it sound worse. But we've talked to him almost everyday (when his social schedule allows)...LOL! He's so busy, I'm sure he's not missing us too much. He and Papa went fishing Wednesday night and caught a bunch of blue gill which they had for dinner Friday. AJ loved them. So he's been fishing quite a bit since! He also got to go to the drag races with his Uncle John, cousine Max and some other friends. I know he's having a lot of fun, so that does make it easier, but... We always want that quiet time from our children, but when they're gone we it drives us crazy!

1 comment:

me said...

He'll be home soon hon!!! he misses you too I'm sure! Big hugs!