Thursday, May 29, 2008

I've been "hit".....I mean tagged!

I have been tagged by Stacey (My 3 reasons), one of my scrappy friends over at Tally Scrapper. So I'm passing along the fun!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 4 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

Okay 4 facts about me....hmmmmmmm

1. My sister is married to my husband's brother (dh and I were married first).
2. I love to play competitive women's softball. (Unfortunately since I moved to SC, 2 years ago, I haven't played because they don't have any leagues around here.)
3. I can multi task very well, for example, watch something on tv, read a book or a magazine at the same time and know exactly what's going on in each.
4. I broke my knee waterskiing when I was 19. Yes, waterskiing....crazy hey?

And now, I'm going to tag.....

Leah
Cathy
Rachel (Tallyho)
Jan (Jan S)

Have fun playing girls!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Sutter said...

Dear AVP member,
We are having our very first give-away on the AVP blog! www.agedvintagepapier.blogspot.com
Please enter and spread the word (all can enter)! If you would like to sponsor a giveaway, please email me at info@rpboutique.com
Have a chic day!
Amy :-)