Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let the Christmas season begin....




Well, it's that time of year! I love to decorate for the holidays and have gotten started on it. I've done the dining room tree, the kitchen tree, my village and my nativity so far. Jeff's working on setting up the big tree and will hopefully finish that today so we can decorate it as well. Then we just need to do the outside stuff, the floodlights and the garland and bows on the porch. Once that's done, we should be good to go! Here's a few pics so far....

3 comments:

TracyP said...

Oh Beautiful Nikki!!!! Just Love your Buffet too:)
I have Lots Of Trees too. wonder How many I will pit up this year? LOL
Have a Happy Decorating weekend:)

Oh Scrap!! said...

Beautiful, my family doesn't celebrate Xmas at least here in NY everyone is Jewish in Venezuela Catholic and i don't have a religion and since Nolan is not home i have an excuse to be lazy, no one will enjoy it,so i don't decorate anymore for the holidays, i know i'm bad hehe
have a wonderful christmas my friend.

TheresaK said...

what a beautiful tree!!!!!!