Monday, October 19, 2009

I've got one hand in my pocket....

and the other one is givin' a peace sign... Love, love, Love Alanis Morisette! I knew I'd do a page from one of her songs in my art journal... did the background with a berry acrylic paint, then went over it with some yellow and some blue. added the denim pocket and distressed it. Then used raven glimmer mist through a mask and got some cool over spray from it and then the white bordering with one of my fiskars stamps in white acrylic paint. Wrote the lyric on with red pearl paint.

3 comments:

Vel said...

Love the masking...looks awesome.

Cowspotdog said...

my goodness - how do you keep up with all the things your are doing these days? This is another great entry in your journal

Charlie said...

Beautiful page! There is something magical about art journaling. love,love,love it.