Sunday, March 28, 2010

Year in the life of An Art Journal....

Here are the last few prompts for A Year in the Life of An Art Journal...My friend Rachel has this fantastic blog of which I am a host for...so the Unknown prompt was a prompt that I came up with...I just wanted to have some fun with sewing and paint....and boy did I! I always go into a prompt with an idea in mind, but the finished product almost NEVER looks like what I had in mind! LOL!

This prompt was HOPE...and the technique was to use stencils or masking....

Silence was the word for this prompts...and the technique was inchies...

The Mid March prompt was to use UN and a word of your choice. The technique was to add a texture layer to your picture...I used Unbelievable and used a photo of me from my recent DSA Trip to Puerto Vallarta! It was an unbelievable vacation and I was so honored to have won this award....I still can't believe it!

1 comment:

latte_grande said...

Oooooh, I hadn't seen the Silence and UNbelieveable journal pages you'd done! They're so frikkin fantastic!! I just love all your pages...I'm going to work on the SOAR prompt hopefully today, and I'm gonna try to do you proud! :) Miss you!