Wednesday, August 04, 2010

20 years! Married 20 years!

I have been such a bad blogger...I haven't posted in forever, but life keeps getting in the way! I was crazy with work and then the summer began and now I've been crazy with that as well as work. Then my parents came for a visit which was wonderful. AJ won't home with them to spend his 5 weeks up in WI. So Jeff and I have been without him since 7/8...he finally comes back on Monday! Yay!

I cannot believe that Jeff and I have been married 20 years today. It's just crazy to think how quickly time goes by! And we still like each other! LOL! I don't feel like I'm old enough to be married that long...Anyway, I did some scrapping about him...I love the words to You Make Me Smile by Uncle Kracker...so that was the basis for this page...

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

happy anniversary! i love the page! soo adorable!

Jan said...

Wow! 20 years! That's fantastic, Nikki!! Happy Anniversary!

Shannon said...

awwww! CONGRATS!!

Dolores said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats