Sunday, March 29, 2009

I've been painting.....again....

Last weekend it was my new scrap room which is almost done! Thanks to Jeff, AJ and Jeff's brother Rich! They've done a fabulous job and I'm so stinkin' excited to move in I can hardly stand it! They did the floor this weekend. I chose a light colored bamboo and I love it! Now all that's left is the Crown molding,trim work and cabinets. Jeff cut the crown molding this afternoon and is painting it right now. It will go up this week. Then I decided I wanted my living room painted, so I started that yesterday morning and Jeff and Rich helped me finish it yesterday and I love the green I chose. It makes the room so much more cozy. I'm hoping my new furniture can be delivered next weekend. I picked out a really cool red sofa and love seat...can't wait to see it with the green now. After I move into my scrap room I'm done decorating for a long, long time!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I LOVE the colors...I can not wait to see that scrap room when you have it just the way you want it...

Laurajean said...

OMG Nikki....I love the green walls in your LR and with your red sofas....its gonna be gorgeous ;) I can't wait to see the end result. And a scrapbook room too..so jealous here. I'll just have to come and scrapbook with ya now...lol ;)
Just gorgeous colors girl!!!

latte_grande said...

Wow, both rooms are just BEAUTIFUL, Nikki! Can't wait to see that red furniture in the room! And I can't believe your new scraproom is almost DONE!!

TheresaK said...

ooohhh..pretty colors!! I can't wait to see it all finished!!!!

ChristyR said...

this is really coming along! love it!