Friday, April 03, 2009

Gutter Girlz March 30th prompt!

The prompt is up over at Gutter Girlz! Get over there and check it out! The Girlz have done an amazing job with this one!

THE PROMPT:
ZIP it.
THE SONG:
Shut Up by Kelly Osborne
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
Zipper

Now, I didn't have a zipper, anywhere....who'd have thought? I had just taken a whole big bunch of things to goodwill and therefore didn't have any old shirts, sweatshirts or pants to take one from....LOL.... so I did mine based on telling myself to "zip it!" I always doubt my color choices for my walls....I don't know why, because it always turns out just as I wanted it to! So I used some of the paint chips from my recent color choices and the background is close to the color of my new scrap room! Make sure to get over to Gutter Girlz and play along!

No comments: