Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've been scrappin' A LOT lately....

It feels good to spend time up in my scrap studio....traveling so much for work puts a damper on that...but now that I'm back home and working my "home" market for the remainder of the year, I've got time to run up and do a few pages each night. And I'm lovin' it! This week I managed to make a mini album and I haven't done of those in quite a while. I also did a page this morning that I just love! It turned out exactly as I had hoped....and that doesn't happen very often. I usually go in with an idea and it comes out looking completely different! It's a picture that I took of Jeff when we were in Tybee Island last summer...love the photo, so I've scrapped it a few times, but this one is by far my favorite!


and here's the mini...I based the cover on the song "it's summer nights" by Rascal Flatts...love that song and we had so many fun nights this summer that I figured it would be perfect!







No comments: